Stations & Apparatus
News & Information
City of Martin KNOX Ordinance
KNOX Box Fire Department Emergency Access
The City of Martin has an ordinance for the installation of a KNOX Box for the local businesses, assembly, and industry. This system provides the quickest and most secure method of access to your property or building during an emergency.
Ten Reasons to Install a KNOX Box
1. Eliminate needless, costly forcable entry damage that may not be covered by your insurance deductible.
2. Assure immediate building entry for firefighters without delay or waiting for building keys.
3. Protect inventory, equipment,and supplies from unnecessary water damage caused by delayed sprinkler shut-off.
4. Satisify local fire codes and emergency access ordinances.
5. Save time and aggriavation by not having to drive to your building at 2:00am for a false alarm.
6. Feel secure about emergency coverage when your building is left unattended. The fire department holds the only key to
the KNOX Box.
7. Maintain building security after a fire alarm investigation by simply re-locking the undamaged door.
8. Protect your property from thousands of dollars in damage with this one-time, low-cost investment.
9. Depend on the highest lock box security available with attack resistant, UL tested reliability.
10. Over the last 25 years, KNOX Box has been the chosen solution in 6,000 communities nationwide, communities like
How the KNOX System Works
Its 2:00am. The fire alarm in your building is ringing and the Martin Fire Department responds. Rather than reaching for an
ax to break down the door, firefighters open the KNOX Box, remove the entrance keys, and immediately enter your facility.
Eliminating forced entry means no property damage and no replacement cost for broken windows and forced doorframes or locks. It also means no flying glass to injure firefighters.
For More Information and How to Order, Visit WWW.KNOXBOX.COM