The City of Martin Fire/Rescue/EMS Department
is accepting applications.The City of Martin Fire /Rescue/EMS is accepting applications for the position of Paramedic.
The successful candidate will be energetic, self-motivated, goal-oriented individual possessing a desire to make a difference in the lives of the community served.
The successful candidate will have a work schedule 24 hours on and 48 hours off.
Minimum Requirements Are:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Have a High School Diploma or proof of G.E.D.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License with F Endorsement.
- Possess a valid Tennessee Department of Health Paramedic License.
Requirements Upon Conditional Offer of Employment:
- Pass a Medical Physical Examination.
- Pass a Drug Screening Test.
- Pass a background investigation consisting of local, state, and national criminal record check, financial, medical, military, and educational records check.
Successful candidate will have an initial probationary period of 24 months.
Benefit package includes Health, Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance. The City of Martin is part of the Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) with the adoption of the Public Safety Clause.
Starting Base Salary: $55,370 annually
Updated applications along with job description can be obtained at the City of Martin Municipal Building or on the City of Martin website, www.cityofmartin.net.
Submit completed applications and copies of any certificates, in person or by mail, by March 31, 2023 by 4:30 pm to:
Brittany Newton, Director of Human Resources
Attn: Paramedic Position
109 University Street or P.O. Box 290
Martin, Tennessee 38237
The City of Martin is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.